If you want to grow older with the confidence, glowing health and energy to enjoy your mid-life, this book is full of inspiring advice. Bharti Vyas, a natural health and beauty therapist, enables every woman to feel and look their very best. She includes:
• Answers to your beauty problems – from thinning hair to dry skin and wrinkles
• Mid-life health issues – from strong bones to a healthy heat
• Acupressure massage routines for the head, hands and feet
• Dietary advice for your mid-life and menopause
• Recipes rich in the phytoestrogens, vitamins and minerals you need
• Enjoying sex and increasing intimacy with your paratner
Bharti Vyas offers you a practical book full of excellent home treatments. She also gives you warm and down-to-earth advice on how to keep your life full of positivity and more buoyant self-esteem.
Jane Warren is an accomplished ghost writer with more than 18 years experience. She has ghosted six non-fiction titles and has also written two non-fiction books under her own name. Her publishers have included Harper Collins and Hodder Headline. In 1997, she ghosted One Up: A Woman in Action with the SAS for Harper Collins. This was the story of a female undercover agent who spied for the SAS in Northern Ireland. It attracted a six-figure advance and was serialised in the Mail on Sunday over three weeks.
In 2003, she co-wrote Fear-Busting: A Proven Plan to Beat Fear and Change Y...
More about Jane Warren